I just want to say that I am so thankful to be a mother. I love my sweet Janey, and can't imagine life without her. What a blessing it is to be able to take care of her and teach her and watch her grow. On this Mother's day I am also so thankful for my amazing mom. She is such a great lady, and a wonderful example to me. I am also so thankful for Brig's mom. I am so lucky to have a mother-in-law that is also one of my best friends. I can't stop thinking today about the wonderful mother's that have touched my life. What a great day to celebrate them!
6 comments:
Barbara! Thanks for your comment! You are so sweet, your little girl is darling! I hope you had a good mother’s day! I hope it is okay to add you to my friend list :) Have a good day!
Happy First Mother's Day to you! I think I was on the verge of tears all day just thinking about how lucky I am. Isn't life grand?
Barb!
You wandered onto my blog - I wandered onto yours! So great to see what you're up to. And your little Jane is ADORABLE. Looks exactly like you. It looks like you all are enjoying Miami - how fun.
i'm with you on the whole mother's day thing!
Your mom is amazing. I've always looked up to her. I wish I could see you more in action, but I love seeing all the pictures of you being a mom. Makes me so proud! Jane is so darn cute!
Barb-
Hello! I am so glad you commented on my blog. I love reading up on how everyone from college is doing. Your daughter is ADORABLE! Are you enjoying Miami? I was in Miami earlier this year, and loved it! Good to hear from you. You have such a cute, little family!
Post a Comment