We are finally in Miami! After a treacherous rode trip across the country, Brig and Karl (Brig's dad) made it to Miami on New Year's Eve. Jane and I met them here on the 1st. We are loving the warm, beautiful days on the beach and all the excitement that is going on all the time in South Beach. Brig started at Miami Ad School on Monday, and is excied to be studying something that he loves and learning from some great people in the advertising industry. I got a job working at Mt. Sinai Medical Center on the Telemetry Floor. We'll see how it goes. We are so happy to be here, but we really miss our friends and family in Utah. At least we do have beautiful Miami! Here are a few pictures:
On Saturday we went fishing and caught a few puffer fish,

And Jane loved playing in the sand!


Here are a few pictures of the view from our balcony:

1 comment:
Hey Barbara. I don't know if you even remember who I am but I was one of the girls from Highland High School. My friends hung out with you guys every once in a while. We are good friends with Nate and Kate Porter. Anyway...we live in Fort Lauderdale and would love to get together with you guys some time. Hope all is well in Miami and that you like it here. Levi and Heather Haught
Post a Comment