Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sisters Week!

It was so much fun having Stacy and Barbara Grace with us in Miami!!





8 comments:

Ash said...

Hey brother brig, I almost didn't recognize that bearded man! By the way those girls are too cute! Barb your hair seems short(love it).
Just thought you guys should know Mike and I ate some fried gator the other day. Tastes like chicken, but a little rubbery.

Amy Buff said...

Barb, you look a bit like your sister! How Fun! And Brig, LOVE the facial hair, what a man you are!!!

The Haslam Family said...

hey Barb
I saw your link from Katie Ash's blog. It has been fun to read your blog and see what you have been up to in the last, how long as it been 5 or 6 years since I've talked to you last. Your family is cute I was suprised I got to see your husband and your baby girl, Jane, for the first time on here. How fun. You look like your having fun over in Miami. I,ve only been to Florida once but I loved it. But, honestly those crocs would scare me to death. Take care Teresa Haslam (Stoker didn't know if you would remember Haslam) :)

Meredith said...

barb, i found your blog on jenae's...it's great! how fun to see what you've been up to. i am just finishing nursing school, so it's neat to see that you're out there really doing it. do you like it? has it been what you expected? how do you work with a husband in school and a baby? and jane is BEAUTIFUL, by the way, and looks so fun. are you enjoying miami life, and do you get to use your spanish on occasion?:) life seems busy but good for all of you, and i hope it stays that way!

meredith (davis) burt

Ashley said...

Hey barb,

Looks like you had a great time with your sis, so fun! Hey, I made my blog private, but i wanted you to still be able to view it... So send me your email address so that I can send you an invitation link (ashley@shupe.net). Hope you're doing well!

Jenae said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are such a cute family!! I love being able to see pictures and hear what you guys have been up to. I forgot how much you and your sister look alike!! I am glad you guys are having so much fun in Florida. I wish we could come visit.

Melis said...

Hey Barbara! I came across your blog & have just got to tell you how beautiful your little one is!! Rob happened to look over & noticed what a beauty she was too!! ;) Good to see that you are doing well!

Alisa said...

Hey Barb!! It's Alisa christensen! I have never noticed your blog before...It's so fun to catch up on what you're doing!! You guys look great! Where are you living these days?! I'm getting married at the end of July and am so excited! I'll have to keep updated through your blog now!