Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A few pics

Tower Bridge, London


Colloseum, Rome


Sunflower Field, Tuscany


Our Italian Host Family, Tuscany


Chocolateria, Madrid


Ansbach, Germany

9 comments:

Ash said...

Awesome pics! I want to go to the Chocolateria or whatever that was. You guys look like your having the grandest time! How fun to be able to live your dream. Well, we miss you and can't wait to see you in September or October. I'll tell you when we figure that out.

Tara said...

So cute!

Love the sunflower pic...

I give it a Miami Ad School Gold

Kaytie Brown said...

Yay for adventures!!! How cool for Jane. Not too many little girls can say they've hung out in Rome, London, Madrid, and such. How fun for you guys! Next time you're in AZ or Provo give us a call so Brooklyn and Davin can chill w/ Jane.

Trevor and Summer said...

You guys are such a cute family. Looks like you had a lot of fun on your long adventure with only more to come.

Amy Buff said...

You guys are pretty much the coolest. I can't believe what an experience this whole thing must be! Wahoo!

The Leavitt Family said...

Looks like quite the adventure. It's so cool that you guys are able to travel and live abroad - we hope to get there one day! Looks like all is going great! Are you going back to Miami?

Case said...

barbara remember me...Casey? Yes I love Europe...I mean like LOVE Europe. I love that you got to go! Now the girl can say she's been to all those places when she's not even in kindergarten yet. very cool. I love the sunflower pic too.

Sharon said...

Hey White Family,
We saw your blog on Kim's blog and just wanted to comment. We love the picture with the sunflower and you and Jane in the background!
Very cute!!
Love,
The Finlinson Family

eric said...

i used to live in ansbach. Anmelden, Abmelden, the whole shebang.

i'm linking to your blog.
-eric