It was fun to see all your pictures! I love that you took a picture of sleeping in the airport. Did you know we did that on our honeymoon?? Our flight didn't get in until 1:00 am and my husband's kinda cheap so we just slept on the benches and went to the Carribean the next day. Sweet. Looks like you guys are having fun and I LOVE little Jane she is your double.
Barb! How's it goin out there! It looks like you're having tons of fun and getting to see some cool stuff...that's awesome. Jane is so adorable! Life is extremely hot here...so you can imagine with kids, all we really do is swimming or lake or something to keep cool, but miss you guys!
3 comments:
It was fun to see all your pictures! I love that you took a picture of sleeping in the airport. Did you know we did that on our honeymoon?? Our flight didn't get in until 1:00 am and my husband's kinda cheap so we just slept on the benches and went to the Carribean the next day. Sweet. Looks like you guys are having fun and I LOVE little Jane she is your double.
Barb! How's it goin out there! It looks like you're having tons of fun and getting to see some cool stuff...that's awesome. Jane is so adorable! Life is extremely hot here...so you can imagine with kids, all we really do is swimming or lake or something to keep cool, but miss you guys!
I think you guys are amazing! What a great adventure. Luuucky!
Post a Comment