Yeah, I'm so glad your blog is updated! What a great way to follow what is going on in other people's lives. Jane looks right at home in Florida, Arizona, Utah...Europe...what a well-traveled baby. You look great Barb and I am sure glad to have you back in the states.
6 comments:
Yeah, I'm so glad your blog is updated! What a great way to follow what is going on in other people's lives. Jane looks right at home in Florida, Arizona, Utah...Europe...what a well-traveled baby. You look great Barb and I am sure glad to have you back in the states.
OK so Jane is SOOO stinkin adorable. I can't wait for her and Brooklyn to hang out sometime. Hopefully Christmas?? LOVE YA!!
I love the pics! Jane is so CUTE! We are excited to see you guys next week.
Go jane! She is so cute, barb!
Hey! I'm glad to see some happy Barb and family pictures and an updated blog!!! We still miss you here in Europe, but hope you have fun in Florida!
Hello there. I was wondering if I could have your blog address so I can add you as a link on my own blog. Thanks.
Post a Comment