Such cute pictures! I'm sorry we missed you while you were down here and didn't get to see you but maybe when we're out to Florida sometime (my sister is moving out there in a few months)!
Jane's piggy tails are darling. I'm glad to see you made it back to America safely and got a chance to see your families. I bet Jane just love being around family and being with her cousins and your siblings. She is so beautiful!
I'm with Julia, Jane is the CUTEST! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. And you are right about the cabin. That is one of the prettiest places on Earth! I hope we can come to Miami soon!
I am so glad that you made it back safely! It was so good to hear from you. Jane is darling and she is getting so big. You should post more of your europe trip cause I would love to hear all about it.
Barb.....Wow its been a long time.... I don't know if you remember me but I used to hang out a lot with Chelsie and Candice over at your guys house...Suzette miller now baird. I am also friends with stacy, andrew and my husbands are really good friends and I just made the connection at our wedding. Anyways your pic's are so cute, good ol' blog keeps everyone connected! Hope everything is going well Suzette
Ali Flegal here! We're just catching up on your blog and recent European adventures. We'd love to swap stories with you! First of all, Jane is a doll! I discovered your blog today and am looking forward (along with Andrew) to staying caught up with your family! Hope all is well!
BARB! It has been forever! We need to get together! Will you be down in AZ for Thanksgiving? If so, all of us girls need to get together! I hope you guys are loving Florida! Provo is great & I love being a Cougar...
Jane is so cute. It's amazing how fast they grow. Are you loving Florida? We are going to Logan for Thanksgiving so maybe Jaxon will see snow for the first time...but with the way the weather is..who knows. Glad to see you guys are doing well!
9 comments:
Such cute pictures! I'm sorry we missed you while you were down here and didn't get to see you but maybe when we're out to Florida sometime (my sister is moving out there in a few months)!
Jane's piggy tails are darling. I'm glad to see you made it back to America safely and got a chance to see your families. I bet Jane just love being around family and being with her cousins and your siblings. She is so beautiful!
I'm with Julia, Jane is the CUTEST! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. And you are right about the cabin. That is one of the prettiest places on Earth! I hope we can come to Miami soon!
I am so glad that you made it back safely! It was so good to hear from you. Jane is darling and she is getting so big. You should post more of your europe trip cause I would love to hear all about it.
Barb.....Wow its been a long time.... I don't know if you remember me but I used to hang out a lot with Chelsie and Candice over at your guys house...Suzette miller now baird. I am also friends with stacy, andrew and my husbands are really good friends and I just made the connection at our wedding. Anyways your pic's are so cute, good ol' blog keeps everyone connected!
Hope everything is going well
Suzette
Yea! I'm glad you're back. Once again, Jane is perfect.
Ali Flegal here!
We're just catching up on your blog and recent European adventures. We'd love to swap stories with you! First of all, Jane is a doll! I discovered your blog today and am looking forward (along with Andrew) to staying caught up with your family! Hope all is well!
BARB!
It has been forever! We need to get together! Will you be down in AZ for Thanksgiving? If so, all of us girls need to get together!
I hope you guys are loving Florida! Provo is great & I love being a Cougar...
Jane is so cute. It's amazing how fast they grow. Are you loving Florida? We are going to Logan for Thanksgiving so maybe Jaxon will see snow for the first time...but with the way the weather is..who knows. Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment