Yesterday I was lucky enough to have my cousin Jim's wife, Angie Wilson, take pictures of Macy. It was so nice of her to come over and take pictures. She is amazing. Check out her blog here.
macy is darling!!!! what a sweet little thing. i see a little bit of janee in her. i love the name!! congrats to you guys. i love the pictures... love them. we emailed your cousin to see if she could do some pictures for us.. those pictures turned out so good. well we are back in colorado so give me a call so we can come see your little girls.!!
She is GORGEOUS, I know I don't sound very original because everyone else already said that, but truly she is. We just our 2nd baby girl too on May 29th, two girls is sooo fun, I'm just excited they have each other, I only had brothers. I'm so glad you told me about your blog and glad we can keep in touch a bit now, we are still in Orem so if you are ever in the neighborhood please come by!
14 comments:
Macy is a very sweet baby, you can tell by the pictures!! It just makes me want to have a third baby!!!
Congratulations.
Those are so sweet! I love them! She is beautiful!
she's beautiful! can't wait to meet her later this week!
She is precious! So very cute! We are very excited for you guys, congrats again on a beautiful, healthy, little girl!
She's beautiful!! congratulations...enjoy it because they grow to fast. It's hard to believe that my little one is already 4 months old...
Amazing pictures! That is so fun. We are so happy for you guys- Macy is absolutely beautiful!!!
These pictures are so precious! I especially love the black and white ones. If I haven't said it before, she is beautiful.
is it just me or does she look just like jane in that last black & white? sweet pictures.
Those pictures are so amazing! Your friend did a great job capturing the wonder of your sweet newborn. I love her name too.
Adorable Barbara! You are lucky parents!
macy is darling!!!! what a sweet little thing. i see a little bit of janee in her. i love the name!! congrats to you guys. i love the pictures... love them. we emailed your cousin to see if she could do some pictures for us.. those pictures turned out so good. well we are back in colorado so give me a call so we can come see your little girls.!!
annie
She is GORGEOUS, I know I don't sound very original because everyone else already said that, but truly she is. We just our 2nd baby girl too on May 29th, two girls is sooo fun, I'm just excited they have each other, I only had brothers. I'm so glad you told me about your blog and glad we can keep in touch a bit now, we are still in Orem so if you are ever in the neighborhood please come by!
She did a great job-I hope your macy is sleeping for you! The pictures are darling!
Simply beautiful! She is as cute as her big sister Jane - and I love the name Macy!
Mazel tov!
Post a Comment