That picture of you with your mom and two girls is perfect. You look so AMAZING and you have the most beautiful little ones. Congrats! How great to have two girls together. They will be best friends.
She is a doll. Congratulations you guys!!! Hope things went smoothly and you will recover quickly. You look great in the photos Barb!! Try to get sleep in the hospital while you can:)
so excited for you! she really does look like Jane did...love her name too! hope it all went well and the 'recovery' is not so bad! how cute is jane in that picture holding her too!
Congratulations! I was wondering if her birthstone might end up being peridot like mine. Good thing she still came in July, because peridot is the ugliest birthstone. Well done guys! She's is amazing. I hope to meet her someday.
What a cutie...Hey Barb, I found your blog thru Anne's..your girls are so cute and so fun to see what you're up to. Send me an e-mail to katiespear@gmail.com and I'll invite you to ours!
Hi. I was blog-surfing and recognized Brigham as an old friend of my son, Jason Jones. Your family is so cute! Tell Brigham that Jason and his wife are pregnant with #2, and Darin Christensen and his wife had #1 either yesterday or today. I can't believe how grown up all these boys are (well, not really "grown up", but at least older!).
congratulations, a month late:) she is so cute, and i'm sure she'll just get more beautiful as she grows up. i was so happy to see some updates on your blog. and i love her name!
41 comments:
She is so pretty! She looks exactly like Jane when she was born. Congrats Barb, Brig, and Jane!
What beautiful babies you and Brig make! And you look so healthy and happy. I love her name!
Congratulations!!
Yes, she is perfect and she's definitely a White. Give her a kiss from the McCords (especially Holden;)
She is beautiful! Although im jealous that veronica saw her first. I was coming by to pick up my ipod and i glanced over and saw her.
You and your little sweetheart look beautiful! Congratulations! (I can't believe we're going to have one of those in a couple of weeks here...!)
That picture of you with your mom and two girls is perfect. You look so AMAZING and you have the most beautiful little ones. Congrats! How great to have two girls together. They will be best friends.
Yea! Congratulations!!! I hope things went well and that you recover quickly! She is darling!
Shes adorable!!! congrats!
congratulations...she is adorable!
Congratulations brig and barb, macy is just beautiful. she looks like grandma white!!! you guys do good work. love valerie elder
she's beautiful! congrats!
She is a doll. Congratulations you guys!!! Hope things went smoothly and you will recover quickly. You look great in the photos Barb!! Try to get sleep in the hospital while you can:)
HOORAH!!! so happy to have a new addition to the fam - can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! She's gorgeous.
She is perfect. I love the hair. Congratulations Barb, Brig, and Janers. We love you guys. I want to hold her. :(
Congrats, Barb! You did it!
Congrats you guys! Hope delivery went well...would love to hear about it when you have more time!
AHHHHHH WOOOOOOO!!!!
Such a cutie!
Congrats!
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to the three (now four)of you!
so excited for you! she really does look like Jane did...love her name too! hope it all went well and the 'recovery' is not so bad! how cute is jane in that picture holding her too!
congrats White family... She's a doll!!!
Yeah for new babies! Congrats guys.
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! And I love her middle name! That is my middle name too!! I hope you are all doing good!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!! I LOVE the name!
Congratulations! I was wondering if her birthstone might end up being peridot like mine. Good thing she still came in July, because peridot is the ugliest birthstone.
Well done guys! She's is amazing. I hope to meet her someday.
Congrats!!! We are so happy she is here! We missed you over the reunion (brig: the shirts were great!) We hope to see you soon!
Love ya
Tammy
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! She is soo cute! You'll have to come visit Miami and show her off!
She is beautiful! Thanks for keeping me posted!
You've had plenty of "Congratulations" so instead let me extend to you guys a hearty standing ovation: Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap.
30 comments! You are so popular!
Your daughter is beautiful. We are so very happy for you, congratulations!
She is so precious. Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats on the baby! We are so glad that everything went well. The last time we saw you guys Jane was this size!
Oh my goodness! I've been checking everyday to see if you have had her yet. She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Yay Yay! YAY!!! I am so happy for your little fam. Congrats from us Browns.
What a cutie...Hey Barb, I found your blog thru Anne's..your girls are so cute and so fun to see what you're up to. Send me an e-mail to katiespear@gmail.com and I'll invite you to ours!
Katie Spear (Grover)
Hi. I was blog-surfing and recognized Brigham as an old friend of my son, Jason Jones. Your family is so cute! Tell Brigham that Jason and his wife are pregnant with #2, and Darin Christensen and his wife had #1 either yesterday or today. I can't believe how grown up all these boys are (well, not really "grown up", but at least older!).
She's sooo beautiful!! Congratulations, We're so happy that she's healthy!I'm sure, that she's a very sweet little angel!!
Congratulations! I am glad she finally came!
Congrats! She is such a cutie! I hope you are feeling well and hopefully getting some sleep!
congratulations, a month late:) she is so cute, and i'm sure she'll just get more beautiful as she grows up. i was so happy to see some updates on your blog. and i love her name!
Post a Comment