
I reluctantly post this picture after many requests to see my pregnant belly. Here I am at 40 weeks (my due date is tomorrow). I am getting so desperate to have this baby. I have tried castor oil, acupuncture, endless walks, hot baths, you name it. Guess I just have to keep waiting....
18 comments:
I love your blog song! Juno all the way...
40 weeks wow! I will be starting my 6th month in two weeks.
You look amazing Barb! I look that big and I'm 12 weeks (just kidding:) Good luck with labor and stay in the hospital and relax this time!
I saw your blog off of Stacy's... look look ADORABLE! You don't even look 40 weeks, at all! Good luck!
Good luck with everything! Having 2 has been so much fun, you'll love it!Can't wait to see pics of that adorable newborn!
I hope something happens for you soon!! you look great!
Good Luck with having baby #2! I hope you get to meet your little girl soon! I will write you an email when I get back from the philippines to tell you about dialysis nursing.
You look great! You are just all belly. I wish I could look half that good full term. Good luck with the delivery. I hope you enjoy it as much as last time.
you look fabulous (of course). i feel your pain - good luck, we'll be praying for little macey to come out soooon!!
Cute picture, Barb!! Can't wait for the good news! Take care and best wishes.
Blessings,
Aunt Stephanie
Barbra!
This is Leslie Wilson from back in your BYU ward. Olivia told me about you guys and I just had to see your blog. Good going on Brigham's job! Olivia told me about that. That's super exciting. Hope everything goes alright with this new baby coming any day now. You look so cute. :) Send me and email so I can invite you to see our blog. :) leslvart@gmail.com
-Leslie
You do NOT look like you are ready to pop, but I'm sure it feels that way. You look great! We'll be watching for pictures of the baby. Good luck!
dang that baby girl! i feel for you! i hope she comes soon, seriously....and i feel so bad. i totally have forgotten to call your mom back. she called me like a month ago after we talked and was just inviting me to swim anytime..but i was out of town and forgot to call her back and say thank you! plus...i haven't even gone over its been so busy! i need to call her. anyway, good luck barb!
YES! I LOVE IT! Thank you for posting this picture. You are so dang cute. You really do look like you have a basketball under your shirt. The rest of you looks the same. I am sorry she hasn't come yet. Very soon. I miss you tons. :(
Happy Due Date! They never come when we want them. Good luck though and you really do look great!
You look great, I wish I could look like that at my due date. Good luck with everything.
Tammy
Please, that just looks like you had a big lunch!
Happy Due Date.
August is a nice month too to have a baby.
:-/
Hang in there Barb!
Barb you look so cute! Not only was my belly big when I was pregnant but so was the rest of my body. You look great! Hey could you email me your address? I have a little something that I want to send to you. Bayleigh and I went shopping for baby girl today! :)
You are way to cute to be 40 weeks! We missed you guys over the 24th! Love ya and good luck
Kristen
Post a Comment