Friday, July 18, 2008

"I helper, Mommy!"








Our poor Aziza (our Honda Civic, named after Ashley Newman's friend from elem. school) was in desperate need of a bath yesterday, and of course Jane was totally ecstatic to help....

7 comments:

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

She is so grown up. Her hair is so long and pretty. I love little Jane. You are beautiful Barb. You look great...super cute prego belly.

twice as nice said...

Hey cute mommy and pops, I can't believe how big jane is!!! Barb you look darling! When are you having the little one? You guys are darling! We'll miss you on the 24th. luvs-----Kristen Curtis

Ash said...

Jane really is a beauty. I don't know any other two year olds with perfect hair like that. It must run in the family! I'm voting Slater by the way.
I miss you guys! So, is baby #2 coming any day??? I can't wait to see pics. Well, at least Aziza is lookin good. That made me laugh.

Jan said...

Wow Barbara! Been catching up on your blog. Congrats to Brig on the new job and all those pictures are cute. Hope we can see you next time you're in AZ!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday JANE!

Finally she updates! What are you busy or something having a 2 year old, living in a new city, and being pregnant?

:-)

Best of luck, new baby is right around the corner. There is a chance I may be coming to Boulder to finish school so I possibly will be seeing you in the near future.

Hope all is well!

Chelsie said...

I am getting really anxious to see pictures of your baby girl when she is born! I am so excited for you! Jane is so cute! When will you be back in AZ?

Carlen13 said...

Briggy!! Wow Jane is getting big and I can't believe you're on numero dos. Slow down and let some of us catch up would ya. How the heck are ya?