Sunday, November 02, 2008

Dental Insurance





For the first time in the history of the Brig and Barb White family we have dental insurance thanks to Brig's job. So to celebrate we decided to have a "tooth/dental" theme for Halloween. (Ok that wasn't really the reason, it just sort of happened that we had candy costumes for the kids and so we had to come up with something for Brig and I. I am really into themed costumes....) These pictures were taken by our good friends Brandt and Kate Lewis at the Ward Trunk or Treat last week. (They saved the day when our camera was out of batteries.) This was our only chance to dress up for Halloween as a family because Brig is off parading around the country as an Art Director. He is in L.A. and New York writing and directing a mini tv series, totally living the life. (Brand new hummer, $100 steaks, fancy hotels.....all while I enjoy leftover Chili from the Ward Trunk or Treat...) So I joke about it, but I am really excited for Brig, and I am so proud of him!

11 comments:

Tara said...

ah so cute

Happy Halloween! And congrats Brig.

The Nelsons said...

Barb!!!! i miss you guys. I love the costumes. They are so cute. The girls are pretty as ever. Can you go on location with Brig? While he is working you can stay in the fancy hotel, order room service, and check out the spa? Sounds like a good idea to me.

Anonymous said...

So creative! I love the costumes! I wish we lived closer so we could hang while our husbands are gone. Adam is always gone too with school and work! Hang in there:)

Jaymie and Justin said...

Cute costumes and wow! It sounds like Brig's career is going very well! Sounds like he gets the celeb treatment. Nice!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Awesome costumes. I love Brig as a big fat tooth. It is so Brig to come up with the most creative costume I have ever seen. Yummy, left over chili. I miss you.

Olivia McCord said...

OK, I really need an update - a mini-series? Awesome! I can't believe how much Macy looks like Jane when Jane was a baby. We're spending every second trying to finish our house in time for Christmas (and the baby) so things have been cRAzY. I'm still hoping to meet you in CO/AZ at some point!

Amanda B. said...

Hey Barbara! It was good to see you for a second at the funeral. Mason reminded me that you have a blog so I tracked you down. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite to our blog. (abradshaw8@gmail.com) Your kids are beautiful!!

Julia said...

This is hilarious and brilliant. So does Brig have a filling? I was so happy to see a new blog post again. I hope you are doing okay without Brig. That sounds rough!

Jan said...

That's awesome! What cute costumes!

Frankman's said...

you guys rock. mom told me that was what you guys were, but the pictures are even better than i expected!! you guys are so cute!

Meredith said...

cute costumes! we have yet to do the family group costume. and congrats to brig on such good work.