Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cabin Pictures





Brig's mom took some amazing pictures of the girls while were staying at the cabin a couple of weeks after Macy was born. SHe just sent these to me so I couldn't resist posting them. Jane loved playing doctor. It was so dang cute. I thought the first picture was hilarious with her model pose. 

So today someone asked Jane what her name was and she said, " Jane Jane". I thought it was so cute. I guess it makes sense she would say that because that is what we always call her.

20 comments:

Tara said...

Loving the updates! Keep them coming!

Your girls are beautiful.

heidizinha said...

Our daughter calls herself "mae mae."

Ra-call-dee... said...

Those are well posted pics!! SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing!

Larsens said...

what beautiful girls!! they are so cute. jane is such a fun little girl, and macy is as sweet as they get. can you believe you have 2 kiddos! what a good lookin family!

jklaproth said...

love the model pose! definately hilarious. but the last picture is adorable with those big blue eyes, so cute!

The Reichmans said...

I had so much to catch up on on your blog-I am impressed with all your posts. Macy is already getting so big and jane is darling. I love these pictures of Jane's big eyes. I am sad I didn't get to see you when you came to Utah but I am glad you had a great time.

Tim and Shay said...

Jane has such a gorgeous face and beautiful blonde hair. What a cutie!

Sheryl said...

i really love checking in your blog. i dont know what baffles me more...your little girl growing up or brig! i love it! tell him hi for me! jane is an absolute doll! so cute!

brenda and lorin said...

Wow, Jane looks so much like Barb. It is uncanny. She is so cute! We love your pictures.

The Clark Family said...

Your girls are so cute. I hope someday my little girl has golden locks like Jane's!

Janae Walker said...

your daughters are just beautiful! i am glad that i found your blog! hope colorado is treating you right :) we are in virginia now and loving it! p.s. one of brig's mission companions (elder jensen) is in my ward! weird!

The Nelsons said...

OH MY GOSH! I can not believe how GROWN-UP Jane looks. It is crazy. She is so pretty (they both are) and it looks like she is a proud big sister. Miss you.

Julia said...

What beautiful little girls. And they look so different, right now anyway. I hope you are doing well.

Julie said...

I love that pretty blond hair! She is adorable :)

Stephanie Abney said...

These are beautiful pictures, Barb ~ very adorable little girls ~ kind of runs in the family. Take care.

Love,
Aunt Stephanie

AJ said...

cute pics! Why don't you post some pictures of your shelves by the white's? You two will be the next Ethan Allen :)

Jan said...

Too cute! How pretty are your girls?! Takes after their mom! ;)

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

I am really missing you today. Just wanted to let you know that you are awesome.

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Give us some more pictures.

angie said...

Wow What a beauty!!! Looks like her mama....Baby Macy is adorable too. Miss and love you guys...Cousin Angie