Thursday, September 18, 2008

Una Sonrisa


My dad always sings a song that goes, "Como una sonrisa, eres tu, eres tu" which I thought was appropriate to go along with this picture of one of Macy's first smiles. She is ALWAYS smiling (and sticking out her tongue). She is such a great baby. Last night she slept from 9pm-6:30am! Woo Hoo!

8 comments:

kathy said...

Hi. I told Jason and Noelle that I would pass along the news to any of their friends that I blogstalk that they now have a blog of their own. Finally! http://jasandnoelle.blogspot.com.
And may I just add that your girls are about as cute as cute can be! From, Jason's mom

Olivia McCord said...

Holy Brig!

Julia said...

Macy is so cute! I think she looks like Brig a lot. It's crazy to me how blond Jane is now. Her mohawk was very dark! You need to call me when you come to Utah next time. I totally miss you.

The Lewis Family said...

She is too cute! I can't wait until we have our own baby girl...

Kaytie Brown said...

"WOO HOO!" is right!! Way to be a good sleeper little Macy! I loved all your fun pics!

Ash said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up. TIme is flying by! Everyone looks just as cute as the last time I checked your blog!
Guess what I might have a baby soon. :)

Frankman's said...

what a perfect baby (or perhaps just a perfect mother!) she's beautiful!!

Tim and Shay said...

Im a fan of sleep. That is awesome she slept 9 hours! WOW!