Monday, September 22, 2008

Macy's Blessing Day





Yesterday we were able to bless Macy. It was such a great day. We were lucky enough to have her grandparents on both sides there for the occasion. They both made great sacrifices to be there, and we really appreciate their love and support. Jane also loved having them here. She is infatuated with both of her grandpas and has them wrapped around her little finger, if you can't tell by the above picture. She played outside with them all day catching grasshoppers (due to her obsession with creepy crawly things). She woke up this morning and the first thing she said was, "Outside! Catch grasshoppers!". Too bad our grandpas are gone and mom is the one now outside for the "jumpy" adventures. 

8 comments:

Frankman's said...

Macey looks beautiful in her blessing dress!!

Chelsie said...

Oh that is so nice that both grandparents were able to make it to the blessing. I bet you really enjoyed having them in town. Macy looked so precious in her little dress.
I am glad that I was able to see you when you were in Arizona. Can't wait till the next time you are in town!

bettina said...

macy looks so sweet in her blessing dress! your girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Macy is so pretty! Both your girl's are adorable...you're in trouble with those two:) I am impressed with Jane and those spiders. She's tougher than me! I'm so sad we missed Mel's wedding! We were sick. Hope we'll see you guy's soon! You guy's should come and do the triathlon with Stacy, Andrew, Adam and I!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. you look so good for just having a baby!!! You always do though:)

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

She is so beautiful. I wish I could see he in person. You look great. Dang girl! Bounced right back into your size 4. Miss you tons.

Tim and Shay said...

Such a beautiful family! You look awesome!

Dallings said...

Macy is a doll. I also love your dress Barbara