Yeah you're alive!! JK, we were wondering what happened to you guys. Jane is absolutely adorable . . . as always. I'm sure your second will be just as cute!
You have house! You have a house! Man I am so jealous. A backyard and a garage. That is a dream come true. It looks so beautiful there. I am glad you transitioned so nicely. When are you coming back to visit? Maybe, next winter?
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys were able to settle right in!
We're WAY excited for you and your new Colorado adventures!! Congrats!!
P.S. I'm BEYOND jealous that you were a 10 min walk from the beach in Miami.
Look at you blogging away! Keep it up---
Yeah you're alive!! JK, we were wondering what happened to you guys. Jane is absolutely adorable . . . as always. I'm sure your second will be just as cute!
You have house! You have a house! Man I am so jealous. A backyard and a garage. That is a dream come true. It looks so beautiful there. I am glad you transitioned so nicely. When are you coming back to visit? Maybe, next winter?
Post a Comment