Sunday, April 27, 2008

I love my husband!


My husband is amazing (and he looks killer in pink headbands). I just have to say that he is the best husband, the best dad to Jane, and the best Art Director. I am so proud of him right now and all the cool stuff he is doing in school, and how hard he is working. One of these days I am going to get all his work off his computer and post it on here so I can show it off. Besides working so hard in school he always takes time to be with us, and  he is always so much fun! I Love You Brig!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Barb I love your new template for the blog! I really need to call you sometime so we can catch up. I am terrible, sorry! I am glad that you made it to Colorado, and everything is going so well for your family. I am excited to meet baby girl #2. I forgot that Spencer is your cousin, I was actually going to tell you that Ann Pugmire and her husband were moving there, but then saw your post. They are in our ward right now, hopefully you will get to see them often. Thanks for the new posts. (We need to work on Megan now!)

Ash said...

Are you guys going to be in Utah in the beginning of July?? If so, Mike and I would like to challenge you to a game of tennis, but only if Brig will where that outfit! P.s. snowing, Barb? I can't believe it.

bettina said...

congrats on baby girl #2,the internship, and the move! sounds like things are going really well for you guys!

Drew and Kat said...

Barbara! I am so glad you updated your blog! I just talked to Stace today, and she gave me a quick update on you guys! Brig sounds like he is doing AMAZING with his advertising...I love the pictures of Jane...she is ADORABLE...Congrats on the little girl in July....Keep in touch! Take care!