Saturday, May 17, 2008

oooorr-seeeee!



10 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

too cute and the view is amazing...

Drew and Kat said...

Jane is so cute on that horse, she is soo brave!!

Drew and Kat said...

Oh, and what's your guys' email, so I can add you if you want to read our blog?! Can you post it on here!=)

JamesnMeagan said...

Oh my goodness Jane is so big. We haven't seen you guys in forever. I'm glad we found your blog so we can keep in touch!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Jane is adorable!

Larsens said...

hey you guys!! i am sorry it has taken so long to get a hold of you. we didnt have internet in our old house and its been pretty crazy since draft day. we are here now in colorado. please call us when you get this message so we can get together. 480-628-3481

talk to you soon!

The Reichmans said...

She looks so cute on the horse! I hope you are feeling good!

The Haslam Family said...

Have fun is that. I didnt no you were prego. So much fun. Congrats!!! Two girls lucky you. It was nice to see what you have been up to. Looks like you stay busy. Try to get rest and time for yourself you deserve it.

Ra-call-dee... said...

Ha ha ha ha, Punj and I just watched the Brig Show, that was pretty funny! Good work!

The Siren's Blog said...

hi guys!! I loved seeing your blog! I am so glad you like where you are now... We miss you here in Miami. We are excited for your second little girl. Do you have a name picked yet?? Check out our blog, Grant is getting sooooo big!!