Hi Barb & Brig! Congrats on the big move and on the upcoming addition to your family! I was so excited when I checked your blog just now to find a bunch of new posts! I don't know if you've heard, but we're expecting a baby around August 15. We decided not to find out if it's a boy or a girl--crazy, I know! Have you guys found out?? And thanks for the midwives and hypnobirthing recommendations--I'm giving both a try!
i love these pics of brig and jane! so cute little daddy and his little girl...i love it. and they look so much alike in them! ps. brigs hair totally rocks. i love it. i keep trying to get brent to grow out his fro again...and he doesn't get past the shaggy phase!
3 comments:
Hi Barb & Brig! Congrats on the big move and on the upcoming addition to your family! I was so excited when I checked your blog just now to find a bunch of new posts! I don't know if you've heard, but we're expecting a baby around August 15. We decided not to find out if it's a boy or a girl--crazy, I know! Have you guys found out?? And thanks for the midwives and hypnobirthing recommendations--I'm giving both a try!
I'm waiting for some cute pregnant pictures...
i love these pics of brig and jane! so cute little daddy and his little girl...i love it. and they look so much alike in them! ps. brigs hair totally rocks. i love it. i keep trying to get brent to grow out his fro again...and he doesn't get past the shaggy phase!
Post a Comment