Thursday, May 01, 2008

Yes, Ashley, Snow.


So, my good friend Ashley made a comment that she couldn't believe it was snowing here. I can't believe it either, but here is a picture taken in front of our house today, May 1, 2008. Happy May Day....

7 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Sweet! My mom said it snowed in Utah too. Did you guys buy? I love your house, it's so cute!

barney's said...

I am in love with your house!! I am so glad you finally posted a picture. And snow- what in the world!! It actually sounds pretty nice right about now. It is getting so warm here. I can't remember when you come down to visit. i am excited to see you.

jklaproth said...

you're house is so adorable! I love it. so jealous. can't believe the snow either! crazy.

Ash said...

Well, I guess I have to believe you now. Your house is adorable. It must be nice to live in after the apartments. Also, we thought the brig show was hilarious. It's genius. Too bad I don't know if I just spelled genius right. Shows how smart I am. Anyway, Brig is so talented! I was totally impressed. By the way, We miss you guys.

Tara said...

Look at you pimping out the blog. Do people say "pimping out" anymore? It looks great, I love the tunes, esp the Juno one. :-)

Your house is adorable. Spring should be here soon. Hope you guys are doing well, I love the updates. And keep the book reviews coming.

I have been ODing on chic lit lately (our secret). But if you are in the mood for some check out Cecelia Ahern (PS I love you author).

Can't wait to meet Baby Tara. Yes, I've named your unborn child.

Ra-call-dee... said...

You have such a cute little house! I am sorry about the snow, seriously, I love Florida weather! Its the best! Maybe I won't be saying that come hurricane season.

Rae said...

Is that your house?! It's GORGEOUS!!