Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Why the absence

Hello anyone who might read this blog even though it has been neglected for so long. I just wanted to let you know the reason for the absence. We have been working on this crazy project called: Shoot the Banker. It just launched this week, so we finally have some time to leave the garage. Basically, you can control a robotic paintball gun to shoot at a banker (actor) to get out your recession frustration. Just something fun we wanted to do with a couple of friends. Check it out here if you get a chance. 

4 comments:

Janae Walker said...

you guys did a great job!

D said...

Let me know when you're going to be the actor and I'll sign on again!

The Lewis Family said...

yay you posted!!!

The Leck's said...

Hey Barb!

I saw your link on Anne's blog and was so excited to see you cute girls. I'm also very jealous that you are living in CO. I soooo with that I could move back there someday. I hope you guys are doing great!

Amber Leck