Thursday, September 24, 2009

We Heart Laguna Beach






Well, we did it again. No surprise, but we uprooted our family (for the 7th time???) and are now living in Laguna Beach, CA. We are actually right in between Aliso Viejo and Laguna Beach....but our address says Laguna Beach, so I guess we can claim it! We love it here. Brig got a new job, and life is great. We miss our friends in Colorado (so sad....) but are looking forward to our new life here. How can you not love the beach right?? I am a water girl, so I am in heaven here. I can't wait to take surf lessons, and become a beach bum.....I wish.


11 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Barb! How are you doing? Living in Laguna- that is great! Next time I am down in SoCal I am going to come visit. Any trips to UT or AZ planned in the near future?

Frankman's said...

YEAH!! Pictures! It looks GORGEOUS where you live. i think you guys are great and swell (and much better movers than us!) congrats on everything in california - we miss you!

Sherry Carpet said...

Wow, congrats!

You're on the same side of the country as we are again! Are those pictures taken at crescent bay, by any chance? We love Laguna too and were just there last weekend! Come visit us in Pasadena sometime.

Rae said...

Barb, you are beautiful! Your whole family! The beach looks WONDERFUL--I'm jealous. :)

Lauren and Jason said...

Congrats on the move! That's really sweet. At least you are a little easier of a drive to AZ also!

JamesnMeagan said...

Yay that's so fun! James served his mission there so he was way excited to hear you guys are living there.

The Goldbergs said...

Hi Barb!! It's Kim from Miami. I hope you guys are doing good, it sure looks like it!! I love that you guys are such a carefree family and live on the edge!! Just wanted to say hi!! Your family is beautiful!!!

Rich said...

Fun Fun. Laguna was our family vacation spot every year when I was growing up. enjoy! Where is Brig working?

Ash said...

It's in the works. We are thinking of when to come visit.........

Dallings said...

I can tell you lead an adventurous life by the sunglasses Brig has on!
Wow Laguna beach I'm so happy for you guys.

The Clark Family said...

Sad we never got to see you while you lived in Colorado but congrats on a new adventure in your life! Laguna looks beautiful!